Business Name : river city limousinesite
Date : 22/09/2023
Thank you for considering our Limousine Taxi Company. Our terms and conditions are designed to ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers, as well as to protect the rights and interests of our company. By booking a ride with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Bookings can be made via phone or online.
- Payment for the ride must be made at the time of booking.
- Any changes to the booking must be made at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Cancellations made at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time will not be refunded.
Pick-up and Drop-off
- Passengers are responsible for being ready at the agreed-upon pick-up location at the scheduled pick-up time.
- Passengers who are not ready at the agreed-upon pick-up time may be subject to additional fees.
- Passengers who miss their scheduled pick-up time may be subject to additional fees or may not be able to reschedule their ride.
- Passengers must provide accurate and complete information about their pick-up and drop-off locations.
- Passengers must inform the driver of any changes to their destination during the ride.
- Payment for the ride must be made in advance.
- Additional charges, such as tolls or parking fees, will be added to the total fare and must be paid by the passenger.
- Any damages caused by the passenger will be charged to the passenger.
- A 10% gratuity fee will be added to the total fare.
Safety and Conduct
- Passengers must wear seat belts at all times.
- Passengers must not engage in any behavior that could endanger themselves, the driver, or any other passengers.
- Smoking, vaping, and the consumption of alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited in the vehicle.
- Passengers who violate these rules may be asked to leave the vehicle and may be subject to additional fees.
- Our company is not liable for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred during the ride, except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct by our drivers.
- Our company is not liable for any delays or missed appointments due to traffic, road closures, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Passengers are responsible for their own personal belongings during the ride.
We hope you have a safe and pleasant ride with us. If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please Enter your Full Name
Please Enter Your Phone Number
Please Enter Your E-mail
Please Choose Car Type
Please choose Services
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.
Signed on Thu Sep 07 2023 11:51:12 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
IP Address: 18.104.22.168